Ontario CEC's 2016 Annual Special Education Conference: "Well-being and Success for All"
We are excited to share more information on the 60th Anniversary/Diamond Jubilee Conference, which takes place December 2 - 3, 2016 at the Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre Hotel. Here are a few of the conference highlights:
- Opening keynote address, "What we do Matters: Building Resilience", presented by Lynn Ziraldo and Dr. Sue Ball
- Ministry of Education strand on Friday and Saturday
- Strands on well-being, technology and autism
- Special guest presentation by Dr. Brenda Smith Myles
- Poster presentations and Past Presidents' cocktail reception on Friday afternoon
- Awards luncheon at the closing session on Saturday
Come celebrate with us!
The Ontario CEC Annual Special Education Conference is the only provincial conference that provides educators and partners in education with resources, tools and strategies to support the well-being, learning and success of all students with special education needs - pass it on!
Note: the e-mail address for our Conference Co-ordinator, Cindy Perras has changed: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to open the 2016 Ontario CEC Conference Brochure, in PDF.
Conference registration is now open through this link: Click here to register for the 2016 Ontario CEC Conference
Please check the conference brochure for information on booking a room at the Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre - great rates!
Click here to open the 2016 Conference Poster
For information on sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities at the 2016 Conference, please contact Cindy Perras, Conference Co-ordinator, at email@example.com
Attention CEC Members - click on the Membership tab to access the minutes from our 2015 AGM and the draft agenda for our 2016 AGM. We hope you can join us but if you can't, please complete the proxy form for the 2016 AGM!